Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ep003: Celebrity Sponges Commando Daay!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat up chasersss!!!!  Welcome back to Celebrity Sponge!!!  I want to start by saying, appreciate everyones feedback as well as the support :).  Keep listening, it will only get better!

Goooooing CooommannnndO!!! Hahahahaa, we're letting it all hang out today and the show will have you in the best mood ever!  I am featuring two new artists in todays show, Oveous Maximus and Kes....  THESE GUYS ARE CRAAAAACCCCCK FIIIYAAAAAH! That's how we do here :), bringing only the best!  Todays episode also has tracks from Pink, Black Eye Peas, Kerli, B-Spears and more.  It's packed with goodness including Mariah's new track coming at Eminem's neck as well as my feelings on Drak's new video to "Best I ever had".  It's real in the field!  I'm telling you like puff told you.... JUST PRESS PLAY! HAAAAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment